Follow these instructions in Greenhouse to set up a third party tracking link:
1. In your Greenhouse sandbox:
- click on the job you'd like to track
- click "sourcing"
- click "job ad market"
- click "create a new campaign"
2. You will be redirected to a list of job board partners. Choose your preferred job board.
3. Once you select a job board, you will need to fill out the following:
- Job Post
- Campaign Name
- Billing info
Please note that you can only create tracking links when a job board is live.
4. Click the Configure icon on your navigation bar and select Job Board & Posts on the left.
5. Find a job board on the subsequent Job Boards list and click the Ellipsis beside the job board name. Click Tracking Link from the dropdown.
6. Use the Get a Tracking Link box to configure the Who gets credit and Source fields.
7. A tracking link for the job board is generated in the provided field. Copy the tracking link and share it with the appropriate parties.